Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Trip to New Orleans


I went to New Orleans for my birthday and had cake every single night.  This Baked Alaska from Antoine's was by far my favorite dessert of the trip! I wish I took photos of the inside but it was so perfectly sweet, fluffy and creamy.


Antoines in the oldest restaurant in the city, and completely haunted.  It has so many beautiful rooms each with their own stories.  This emerald green room was my favorite. 





My last meal in New Orleans was at the famous Commanders Palace, where we ate an amazing three course brunch while Jazz musicians played in the courtyard.   This Pecan Pie was my favorite!



Their strawberry short cake was pretty great too.



You can't go to New Orleans without eating at Cafe du Monde.
I had their begneits almost everyday. They are my favorite! 

No comments:

Post a Comment