Friday, November 27, 2009

Holey Moses


Hoely Moses is the cheesecake I grew up with. It's made in a tiny bakery at the Gabreski Airport in Westhampton, and it is so good! They have a bunch of flavors, and we've tried others, like the Oreo or the Snickers, but honestly the plain Original is the best. I like it because the cheese part is light and fluffy, and the graham cracker bottom is also soft and not overwhelming.

This year we also tried one of their pies, a blueberry one. Generally, I dont love pies. Something about warm fruit kind of grosses me out, especially with apples or pears. I also don't like the fruit to crust ratio... I usually end up scooping out some of the inside. However, if I have some ice cream with the pie, the hot fruit insides (not apples and pears though) is really good with it, and therefore is allowed to stay.


You can see more Holy Moses options here!

No comments:

Post a Comment