Sunday, December 6, 2009

Insomnia Cookies


Insomnia Cookies is a place I've heard about forever from my friends during college, because it's a cookie place in NYC (as well as on other college campuses) that has freshly baked cookies late at night, and will deliver. At the end of the night, around 2am we walked over and I finally got to try some! They were good, I wouldn't turn one down... but they were not what I expected. They were a little hard, and not warm. Granted I got there at a time where they were not fresh out of the oven, but still, too much hype. I do, however, love the concept of late night cookies. If we had this at Pitzer, it would have been trouble.

I tried the double chocolate and the peanut butter. Out of the two, the peanut butter was better, much more flavor, and softer! I'll have to try it again when they are hot out of the oven. Here's how you can order: Insomnia Cookies

No comments:

Post a Comment