Sunday, May 20, 2012

Vosges' Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix


Vosges is one of my favorite chocolatiers so when I came across this mix I had to test it out, despite it's outrageous price tag.


It came with all the dry ingredients including large discs of their signature dark chocolate.


Using the Kitchen Aid, I slowly mixed in each part of the dry ingredients adding eggs, vanilla and heavy cream.


The dough was amazing. I could have stopped here.


The secret to the massive cookie size starts here. The instructions said to pile four balls on top of each other like a snowman. I only did three layers, which seemed to be plenty.


They came out so massive, but cooked evenly.


They were really tasty, crispy on the outside but super gooey inside. I would like to find the recipe so I don't have to buy this expensive box mix again!


No comments:

Post a Comment