Monday, March 19, 2012

The Fresh Diet


I decided to take advantage of a Gilt City coupon and try out one of the diet delivery food services, Fresh Diet. I loved it so much I extended my plan for another month!


I was able to avoid foods I don't like and pick out each meal (3 a day, plus a snack and a dessert). All of the food was extremely fresh, and honestly delicious.


Eating smaller portions has been a challenge, but having each meal mapped out makes my day so much easier.

I'm so happy with Fresh Diet, it's almost like having a private chef!

2 comments:

  1. Those food are so scrumptious specially the banana waffle! Good thing my nutritionist in Long Island NY allows me to eat this kinds of food for my diet plan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it IS like having a private chef (from a price standpoint as well!!). on day two myself and really like it. i'm using it as a way to eat foods i wouldn't ordinarily eat....

    ReplyDelete