Sunday, September 12, 2010

Taste of Beverly Hills


Last week Food & Wine Magazine hosted Taste of Beverly Hills to celebrate both the food of the city and the date, 9.02.10. There were hundreds of restaurants and vendors displaying all kinds of pastas, pizzas, meats, breads, cheeses, wines, and desserts!! Think of it as a classy all you can eat buffet - there was so much food it was scary. I don't think I've ever eaten this much in my life.

There was too much food to photograph, so I really kept it to desserts, but I had to share my two favorite savory foods of the night.

IL CIELO

Rotolini Pasta with Truffle Oil, My favorite non-dessert dish, I went back for this 3 or 4 times...

CABBAGE PATCH

Turkey Meatball with Peanut Cole Slaw, It's not on their regular menu but should be, it was so tasty.

THE PATISSERIE AT THE SLS HOTEL

Hazelnut chocolate squares, fruit gumdrops, chocolate chip cookies.


Chocolate drizzle lollipop with orange gummy fruit.


Chocolate covered Pop Rocks.

IL CIELO

Mini chocolate lava cake.

BOUCHON

Chocolate mousse with espresso caviar, sea salt brownie, peach custard.

MICKEY FINE

Assorted candies.

THE FARM

Their famous brownies, cubed.

CHEESECAKE FACTORY

Red velvet cake.

NEIMAN MARCUS

Giant chocolate chip cookie, recipe included.

CHOCOLATE BY M

Hazelnut chocolate with raspberry jam center.

AMERICAN TEA ROOM

Caffeine free chocolate tea.

PATINA

Green tea ice cream on a green tea sponge cake with white chocolate mousse.

PERSIAN SWEETS

Sugar!



HANSEN'S



Marble cake with chocolate buttercream.

1 comment: