Saturday, September 18, 2010

Sweet E's Cake Pops

I first saw Cake Pops made by Bakerella, but now I see them popping up everywhere, no pun intended. These are pops from Sweet E's Bake Shop which is currently just a truck roaming around the city, but I heard they are opening a store near by! That is something I am eagerly awaiting, because these things are addicting!

The Red Velvet

The outter shell was made of white chocolate, which threw me off a little since I'm so used to a cream cheese frosting here.

The Sweet E's Truck at Fashion's Night Out

Mint Chocolate Chip Cake Pop and Cookie Dough Cupcake


The Mint Chocolate Chip Cake Pop, my favorite item of theirs, and one of my new favorite desserts of all time. I tend to be more skeptical with chocolate cake when it comes to cupcake like items (usually vanilla is a safer way to go), but this was so moist and rich and you could really see the frosting bits mixed into the cake. I also loved how just the shell was mint flavored so it wasn't too overpowering.

No comments:

Post a Comment