Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Simple Things Mini Pies



These mini pies from Simple Things are so cute and tasty! I picked up one of each flavor, which included: Blueberry, Cherry, Lemon, Keylime, Peanut Butter Chocolate, Banana Toffee and Chocolate Mud Pie. I love this idea of mini pies, because I always feel overwhelmed by a pie's filling, especially when it comes to fruit pies. This was the perfect portion! Even though they are small, they are packed with flavor. The blueberry was like a fresh muffin, the peanut butter like a Reeses, and the mud pie like a molten chocolate cake. My favorite, however, was the "Banoffee". The toffee creme filling was dense and gooey which was a nice contrast to the crumbly graham cracker crust. Right in the middle of it all, under some whipped cream, were some banana slices. It was SO amazing, that one I would eat in a full size..

No comments:

Post a Comment