Sunday, July 25, 2010

Sweet Rose Creamery


The owners of Rustic Canyon and Huckleberry opened this new ice cream parlor, Sweet Rose Creamery, in the Brentwood Country Mart and it is so cute. It's refreshing to have real ice cream, everywhere else is frozen yogurt!


I had never been to The Country Mart before, and it reminded me so much of the Hamptons, I really liked it.


I chose the Brownie Sundae, which was really good. The vanilla ice cream was wonderful, and all the extravagant toppings were all so fresh. I watched the guy making it acutally whip the cream himself, and the cherry was real!


They had so many bizarre flavors, many of which were sold out. I was sad I couldn't try the mint because it sounded amazing, but I tried the salted caramel (incredible), the coffee (very strong), and summer corn (so weird!).


Some of the girls tried this coconut bar, it was delicious. I highly recommend this if you don't want a huge portion.


They had so many pies, pops, bon bons, milkshakes and ice cream sandwiches. I'll have to go back and try some more things!

No comments:

Post a Comment