Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Baked by Melissa









This was something I randomly stumbled upon while walking in SOHO on Broadway, and I was so excited by these tiny treats! Melissa Bushell has created a line of miniature stuffed cupcakes that were really good! They were extremely moist and I really loved their flavor options- generally anything stuffed with peanut butter works for me! Unfortunately they were sold out of a couple flavors so I tried the three they had - Peanut Butter Cup, S'Mores and Cookie Dough. The only problem is that they are kinda expensive for how small they are - $1.00 each, and while $1.00 isn't much money, you wouldn't - couldn't eat just one! They would be a great dessert to have out at a party, you can pop them like hors d'oeuvres! Check out www.bakedbymelissa.com

I went back here and was able to try the flavors they were sold out of the first time. Tye-Dye is a vanilla on vanilla and is soo cute and yummy. Red Velvet was a great one too! And of course I had to get Peanut Butter Cup again...the best! I could eat 50 of these a day.





No comments:

Post a Comment