Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Banana Cupcakes with Chocolate Peanut Butter Icing


I decided to make these Banana Cupcakes for a friends birthday, and felt that the perfect icing to match would be a Chocolate Peanut Butter Buttercream!

{Click Image to Enlarge}


First I mixed all the dry ingredients together...


Then mashed the bananas, and added the wet ingredients...


Mixed it all up really well, leaving the banana slightly chunky...


I used a small ice cream scoop to evenly portion out the batter into mini cupcake pans.


While they were in the oven, I made the icing...


I used the electric beater to make sure all the peanut butter was mixed well...


Put it into a piping bag...


And iced each cupcake with a swirl!


To show that they were banana flavor, I used a banana chip to top each cupcake. They turned out really well, and it was surprisingly easy!

No comments:

Post a Comment